educational improvisation movement
educational background services and one-time events
MÉDIA associated itself with Roberto Sierra, an professional improvisation player, in order to train other players that are rising in the regular league. This way, our players are constantly accompanied by the one who created ImproSierra, a well-known improv company that specializes in improv training.
Moreover, MÉDIA also offers training services:
- training for elementary schools
- training for high-schools
- improv matches with professional guests (LNI)
- organisation of matches, competitions or activities
- improv equipment rental
- corporative animation
- Match refereeing with complete equipment
- Different age group league open to the youth established to let experienced players transmit their knowledge of improvisation.
- SOON: improv exercises videos
CLIENTS OF MÉDIA
For a year now, MÉDIA has been favorably positioned in the South Shore of Montreal due to its implication with the City of Longueuil and the Commission Scolaire Marie-Victorin.
Here are a few of MÉDIA's successful collaborations:
- Organisation of tournament finale of the Commission Scolaire Marie-Victorin, Saint-Lambert;
- Classes with seven high-schools of the Commission Scolaire Marie-Victorin, Longueuil;
- Rental of improv equipment to several educational institutions
- Laflèche Block Party, outdoor matches, Saint-Hubert;
- Culture Day, outdoor matches, Saint-Lambert;
- Improvisation conference with the participation of the youth, for the Forum Jeunesse Longueuil, Saint-Hubert;
- Animation workshop for Sport, Loisirs Montérégie, at Collège Durocher, Saint-Lambert